Hello guys and welcome back! The holiday season is right around the corner, which means is time to get our wishlist ready. Mine covers for Christmas Day, my birthday (is on January), and also Three Kings Day (celebrated in many places, including Puerto Rico). Now, let me share with you what is on my list.
Let’s start with the makeup part of this list.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam-Retails for $42 and it’s a beautiful neutral palette, perfect for everyday use. In my opinion, one can never have enough neutral. (Don’t you think?)
- Urban Decay Born To Run-Retails for $49 and it seems like a very versatile combination of shades.
- Colourpop X Bretman Rock Wet palette-Retails for $12. I have a few blue shades in my collection but I would love to expand on that shade range.
- Alamar Cosmetics Reina del Mar Vol. I-Retails for $28, love the vibrancy of the colors and the amazing pigmentation. Also love to support fellow latinas.
- Natasha Denona Mini Star-Retails for $25, although I’m not really sure about this one. I would love to try Natasha Denona’s shadows but I can’t wrap my head aroung the amount of money the big palettes cost. Maybe I could justify the purchase of a mini palette.
- Elf Cosmetics Opposites Attract-Retails for $14, love the variety of shades. It’s been a while since I’ve tried Elf eyeshadows.
More makeup products
- It Cosmetics Superhero mascara-Retails for $24, I’ve been wanting to try this mascara because of all the good reviews.
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow-Retails for $24 each. I’m especially interested in two shades: Kitten Karma and Molten Midnight.
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow-Retails for $18, swatched it in-store and fell in love with it.
- UV light and gel nail polishes-Hate going to the salon, but love a good shellac manicure. (I’m full of contradictions)
- Kit for making resin jewelry.
- Beads and string-Always in need of more, visit my Instagram page to see the beauties available.
Well, that’s all on my list at this moment. I definitely need to narrow it down but meanwhile, tell me what’s on your list.